Jefferson Street Counseling & Consulting is an interdisciplinary team of individual practitioners. We represent psychological, educational, and organizational services for children, adults, couples, families, businesses, and organizations. We offer a variety of resources helping people with their health, relationships, family, school, work, and community needs. We are unified in our values and diverse in our background.
- We individualize treatment for each of our clients in a confidential and professional manner.
- We commit to providing safe and ethical interventions. The needs of our clients are our first priority.
- We consult regularly with our peers. We value continuing education as a way of maintaining our expertise and reviewing our effectiveness as practitioners.
- If our client’s needs fall outside our area of expertise, we will refer our client to other practitioners here at Jefferson Street as well as practitioners in the professional community.
- We will not maintain dual relationships with our clients. This includes sexual, social, and business relationships. Ours is a professional relationship only.
- We will not treat individuals who are seeing other practitioners for the same issues without consultation with that practitioner.
The professionals of Jefferson Street Counseling & Consulting, depending upon their professional affiliation, adhere to the ethical codes of The American Psychological Association, The American Counseling Association, and The American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy.